thaliasbooks

Megan Bostic
Progress: 200/200 pages

235 of 326 (72%)

The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks

Okay, despite my earlier snark, I honestly do like this book. I enjoy Logan's character, and while I'm not a huge fan of Beth or many of the other characters or ridiculous similarities to ALL his other books, I find myself caring about what will happen. I find myself actually happy when I'm reading. Or...at least not bored out of my mind. (Those are pretty much the same emotion to me with these books.)

Although, WTF with the characters being "Thibault and Elizabeth" from one point of view, and "Logan and Beth" from another point of view, CAN WE ALL JUST HAVE ONE NAME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL ANY OF YOU.

(Except I will never call him Thibault. Because I just keep getting Romeo and Juliet from that.)

In other news, I'm dead tired, I'm supposed to go out to dinner tonight with my parents [and the missionaries], I need to edit more of another book [that I'm being paid to work on, everybody do a happy dance for me now], I need to read more of this, and I spent a few hours figuring out how to waive certain freshman classes and sorting out my hesitant schedule for January, AND TOO MUCH TO DO AND JUST TOO TIRED.

But at least I get to see Catching Fire tomorrow.

(Shoot, I should watch The Hunget Games tonight.)