thaliasbooks

Never Eighteen
Megan Bostic
Progress: 200/200 pages

PM Your Friends on BookLikes - Personal Messages Are On

Stay in touch with your friends, favorite authors and other bloggers on BookLikes. Now you can PM each other and send private notes.

All you have to do is to select your addressee, write message and send. It all can be done on Message Page where you can search through a list of your BookLikes friends - write username or blog title. To reset addressee click New Message and enter different username or blog name of your friend on BookLikes.

To go to PM Page, click envelope icon on the upper navigation bar.

Each of you has three options from whom you would like to receive messages

- from your followings only,

- from your followers only,

- from your followings and followers.

Personal Messages settings are available on PM Page where you can select the option that fits you, look through your messages history and create new ones. You can also manage your messages notification.

More improvements and features for PMs are in progress.

Tips

To gain new readers and followings write and update your blog and bookshelf regularly. Find new interesting blogs on Explore page, select your favorite literary genre and follow new book blogs. If you're an author stay in touch with your new readers, you can also set up giveaways and set up discussion rooms.

P.S. If you're an author on BookLikes and we didn't get in touch with you yet, let us know at contact@booklikes.com. We have some goodies for you :-)

Reblogged from BookLikes