thaliasbooks

Never Eighteen
Megan Bostic
Progress: 200/200 pages

MIA No More!

Maybe you noticed (or not, that's okay, too, hahah) that I've been missing for...a couple weeks? Ehhh, I don't quite remember anymore. Anyway, I was out of internet and TV, so instead of doing anything productive (like making packing lists for my imminent move to Hawaii, or even reading a book), I just played a lot of Dark Souls on my PS3. Because I won't get to take my PS3 to college, and my oldest brother and I bond over video games a whole lot. I don't know what it is about gamers that makes us find it so entertaining to watch other people play video games, but that's just part of our nature, I guess. He came over a lot of watch me play/offer me tips. And I'm kind of bored with the book I'm supposed to be reading, so going through the supposedly hardest video game ever was far more interesting.

But I'm back now! I'm behind four reviews (kdjfhncjkrchsnrgmv I've NEVER been that far behind before!), but my parents (bless their souls) got me a laptop for Christmas, so hopefully I'll catch up soon! And my one-way flight to paradise is in less than a week now, so that's officially looming. I only have two more days of work and then that's done, too. Goodness, I'm not ready for all this. ._. Plus, I'm turning nineteen soon and that makes me feel really old.

zeskrjhesfbgrhjebghjkntbhvdtb