thaliasbooks

Never Eighteen
Megan Bostic
Progress: 200/200 pages

Packing on My Birthday

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame-Smith Dante: Inferno - Dante Alighieri The Lost City of Faar  - D.J. MacHale Brave New World - Aldous Huxley Halflings - Heather Burch The Choice - Nicholas Sparks Hush, Hush  - Becca Fitzpatrick Ophelia - Lisa Klein Jekel Loves Hyde - Beth Fantaskey How My Summer Went Up in Flames - Jennifer Salvato Doktorski

Well, it's official. I really am moving to Hawaii. Tonight is my last night at home, since we're staying in a hotel near the airport tomorrow night. Kind of a depressing birthday, but strangely exciting!

Last night, I stayed up late to finish catching up on my TBR jar. I'd bought quite a few books since the last time I bothered making slips of paper, so now I have a handy tbr-jar shelf (or dpn-zyn if you're on GR) to keep track of what has slips of paper and what doesn't. And, since I can't exactly pack all my books, I used the completed jar to see what I should take first. In the case of The Lost City of Faar and Hush, Hush, I pulled their sequels and just picked the earliest book in the series I had to read and threw back in the slips. I also drew a couple ebooks (two prequels and a full-length novel), so I'll have to make sure to read those, too!

I've got quite the group there, huh? And of course I would draw a Nicholas Sparks book. Of course.